Day 1-4: Santa Cruz
As Santa Cruz hosts the largest airport of the Galapagos it is the starting point for most travelers. It has so much to offer that a bit of orientation is helpful:
1. Charles Darwin Research Center: Here you can find more than 200 scientists and volunteers and Galapagos Turtles that are more than 100 years old.
2. Tortuga Bay: This perfectly white, Caribbean like beach is full of Marine Iguanas.
3. El Chato Ranch: Perfect to spot wild Galapagos Turtles and to explore lava tunnels.
4. Laguna de las Ninfas: A relaxing place to watch jumping fishes and a playful seal
5. Las Grietas: A great spot to snorkel in the crystal clear water of the canyon.
6. Daphne Island: An amazing tour with a chance to see Blue Footed Boobies, Frigate Bird with their big shiny red chest, white and black tip reef sharks, sea turtles and playful seals.